How to Study Medicine in Pakistan
What do you study in health?
The subject of health is huge and diverse. What exactly should and can you study there and why at all? We have the answer.
"Health" alone is not a degree. But the topic of health is absolutely trendy and there is a very specific reason for this: people are getting older and older. Life expectancy is rising steadily due to increased health awareness as well as new healing methods and forms of therapy. At the same time, the aging of society results in an increased need for qualified health care professionals.
Studying or continuing education in this area is therefore extremely useful, and there is a wide range of courses and advanced training courses in the healthcare sector.
Overview of courses
Academization in health care
In order to meet the new challenges, a lot has happened in the health industry in recent years. Many professions that were previously considered to be traditional apprenticeships are now being academicized and thus professionalized. It is not uncommon for physiotherapists, occupational therapists or speech therapists today to have a bachelor's degree and thus not only qualify as therapists in their field, but also bring management skills with them to run their own practice or take on responsible functions. [→ Find out more about professions in the healthcare sector here]
Lots of career options
Due to the academization, but even more so due to the increased need for experts, career options are available in many branches of the healthcare industry. Health sciences, health economics, public health, nursing, therapeutic sciences or medical management are the names of courses that pave the way for management positions in the health sector. Graduates from health and nursing courses qualify for managerial functions, for example for hospital or nursing home management. The interface between health, medicine and business administration provides knowledge for precisely such positions. You can see exactly how the individual courses differ in our course descriptions:
→ An overview of all courses
If you are not yet sure which subject is the right one for you, then why not take a look at ours University database - maybe there is the right one for you? Or do you already know exactly what you want to study, but you don't yet know where? Our database will also help you there.
Find universities & courses
Study as practical as possibleSponsored
Studying, but also getting things moving? Go!
With a dual degree at the IU. Find out more about the perfect combination of theory and practice.
- Which food reminds you of childhood
- How do you easily recognize uncooked fish
- How can leadership potential be measured
- How is the merger self-supporting
- American women have hairless bodies
- Can your mom be your best friend
- Which is the best college for astronomy
- What does scanning around include
- What are the challenges of photojournalism
- When will the Yo app shut down
- Why do we need VLSI
- Why do people die of local anesthesia
- How did you learn web marketing
- What do Beatles mean
- How do you turn a car over?
- Where in Austin should I get lost?
- Why is Mobile 3G slower than WiFi
- What were Ronald Reagan's strengths and weaknesses
- Why are there bullies at all
- Bats fly during the day
- How does Khichdi taste
- Means free means 100 free
- What's the coolest gaming mouse
- What is the best printer for vinyl
- Why is it wrong to have faith?
- How management studies can improve leadership skills
- Should presidents only serve one term
- Is multitasking bad in learning to code
- What do you like about Greenday
- How can I control urination?
- Why does Washington state not have sales tax
- Android phones are off for 15 seconds
- What are the types of adsorption