What is dynamic keto
Dynamic with MC - Low Carb
As the name suggests, this diet is all about reducing carbohydrates. As a result, there are more protein-rich foods, such as fish, eggs and meat, of course dairy products and, above all, lots of vegetables and healthy fats on the menu. So sugary and starchy foods are saved. In the foreground of this diet is the change in metabolism. The fact that you also lose weight in the process is a bonus.
How are you?
1. Avoid carbohydrates where you can!
Little exercise and too many carbohydrates can lead to belly fat and obesity.
In addition, sugar is addicting! Eating starchy and high-sugar foods makes you feel hungry and thus increases your appetite. Limit your carbohydrate intake to 70-100 g per day.
2. Increase your fat consumption!
Your body now needs another source of energy. The body needs more time to generate energy from fats and even burns more calories than when generating energy from carbohydrates.
Take the stairs instead of the elevator. Go to the sport or do your extra lap walk around the lake on Sunday.
Carbohydrates are not just carbohydrates!
Carbohydrates are divided into single and double sugars, as well as multiple sugars. Single and double sugar are mainly found in sweets, ready meals and white bread. If you eat these foods, your body produces a lot of insulin. Insulin in turn ensures that more fat is stored on the stomach. Polysaccharides You can find it especially in whole grain foods and legumes. If your body processes multiple sugars, your blood sugar level rises much more slowly and thus your body also produces less insulin. So make sure you eat foods that do not contain single or double sugars.
So is a low carb diet right for you?
Every body is different and everyone has to find out for themselves what is good for them. But of course there are points which speak for and which against a low carb diet. We have put together the most important pros and cons for you.
Pro low carb:
Against low carb:
| || |
Here are a few popular low carb dishes from the community:
Zucchini Porridge: https://www.monsieur-cuisine.com/de/rezepte/detail/zoats-zucchini-porridge-protein-fruehstueck/
Low Carb Protein Shake: https://www.monsieur-cuisine.com/de/rezepte/detail/low-carb-protein-shake/
Low carb bread: https://www.monsieur-cuisine.com/de/rezepte/detail/low-carb-brot/
Föhrer crab soup: www.monsieur-cuisine.com/de/rezepte/detail/krabbensuppe-foehrer/
- How did radium get its name
- How Safe is Generic Modafinil
- Is tradition a stronger force than logic
- What is the full form of DRP
- What events happened after JFK's lunar speech
- What are the positive aspects of civilization
- Hollywood Talent Agencies What are the salaries
- Where can I find good iPhone photography
- Monkeys could develop into humans
- Is Mt. Rainier dangerous
- Does the Constitution support an impeachment investigation?
- What do the cherubim and seraphim mean
- What is the typical climate of Mongolia
- Is astigmatism acceptable in the army
- Why do people hate Orihime from Bleach
- What is the full form of WAN
- What is plane polarized light 1
- How do I market to developers
- What do you think of these poems
- Why is reproduction essential for organisms
- How is the structure of CAC2
- Jack the Ripper's mother was a prostitute
- Are psychopaths afraid of pain
- Who is Omer Khan