What is a urinary system
How does the urinary system work?
To urinate and hold urine, a complex interplay of muscles, nerve signals and hormones is necessary, which is controlled by the brain and spinal cord. Infants and toddlers are not yet able to control bladder emptying at will - they only learn to do this gradually. In addition, the muscles in the pelvic floor that stabilize the bladder must first develop. The brain has to learn to control the internal organs. The most important body functions are innate, but fine-tuning the organs takes time. This also applies to the control of the bladder. This development process can be very different in children and cannot be accelerated.
In babies, the brain responds spontaneously to the "bladder full" signal by telling the bladder sphincter to relax. He then opens the opening to the urethra and the bladder empties. As the child gets older, they learn not to give in to this first reflex, but rather to keep the bladder closed until an opportunity to urinate arises. With a bit of practice, this will also work while you sleep. Instead of emptying their bladder, the child wakes up. At the same time, the sleep rhythm develops.
The brain also has to learn how to control certain things. This also includes the hormone. In early childhood, the brain begins to release larger amounts of it at night. The hormone reaches the kidneys in the blood, where they cause them to reduce urine production. As a result, the bladder does not fill up as quickly and the child can sleep in peace.
- How does a queen move in chess
- Potassium supplements will affect the thyroid gland
- Neurologically speaking, drummers keep time
- What is your favorite soup spice
- HackerRank is dead
- How do I make my home cozy
- Why can't you see the stars
- Will Britain go to war against Russia
- Why are headphones covered with a sponge?
- Should youth football have weight restrictions
- How secure is Alibaba Cloud Storage
- What is self-catering accommodation
- What is an annual maintenance contract
- Who did their homework
- Do you have to cheat
- Should I buy this business
- Which SaaS solution do insurers use
- Why does Israel officially not have a military?
- How is Freshman Housing at Georgetown University
- What is the electrolysis of NaCl
- Was someone in Barbeque Nation
- How will your life be tomorrow
- What is the best light simulation software
- What books do psychology students read