How do I create an e-waybill
With our e-services, you not only simplify logistics processes, but the entire logistics process is completely paperless.
Whether it is efficient order management, tracking & tracing, an overview of free container spaces, the provision of waybills and much more, the solutions at the click of a mouse are completely tailored to customer needs and country-specific requirements. You can count on that.
Our digital assistant MIKE supports you with digital services for your goods transport.
Learn more about MIKE
e-Services in Austria / Germany
Order your empty wagons in Austria or Germany, create your waybill and always keep an eye on your wagon loads and order information with our e-services.
e-Cargo is the direct and fast way for efficient order management for your wagon loads. Do you get z. B. Information about incoming and provided shipments, redeem shipments electronically and track your shipments via Tracking & Tracing.
Empty car order book
With the empty wagon order book, you can order freight wagons with a click of the mouse. You always have an overview of your order status - easily and conveniently.
e-freight letter @ including capacity management
The e-freight letter @ is at your disposal, from booking capacities including ordering empty wagons to creating transport orders. In this way, you can easily and conveniently plan and book your broadcasts on time. Quality-checked templates form the basis of the booking process and are also used for the creation of the transport order.
Capacity bookings are already possible for the following relations:
- Austria - Switzerland (SBB Cargo)
- Austria - Germany (DB Cargo - restrictions in the booking process are currently still possible)
- Austria - Slovenia (in own traction with RCC-SI)
- Austria - Italy (in own traction with RCC-IT)
- Your direct access to simplify logistics processes
- Process orders for wagonload shipments directly, quickly and conveniently
- Transmit waybill data electronically and securely
- Extended tracking & tracing
- Available around the clock
Our applications e-Cargo, empty wagon order book and e-freight letter @ can be accessed in our password-protected customer area.
Simplify your logistics processes and register: fill out the registration form, sign, scan and send to
Registration customer area
Car status message - WSM
Always stay up to date with the trolley status message. Are you a wagon keeper or involved in the transport as a sender or recipient? We will inform you about the status of your freight wagons - electronically, automatically and at the time of transmission you want.
- Automated tracking & tracing of freight wagons
- National and international status reports from a single source
- Free choice between different IT formats and transmission technologies
Online monitoring for block trains
Status information for block trains always at a glance. Timely, individually prepared and automatically.
- Status information - tailored to your individual requirements
- Multiple addressees possible
- Improvement of the disposition
Registration for online monitoring (xls)
Do you have any questions?
If you have any questions about our e-applications and status reports, please contact our
- What are some insurance tips and tricks
- Why do people admire Michelle Obama
- What are lampshades
- How does bad weather affect voter turnout?
- What is IEX exchange
- How was your IBPS Clerk Prelims 2019
- Will the AAF influence college football
- Fit silencers on all pistols
- How is life at NIT Delhi
- Which is the best Magento 2 topic
- Did the Prophet Muhammad come to India
- How to play Boom Beach properly
- Potassium supplements will affect the thyroid gland
- Which baseball pitcher threw the best ankle ball
- Imagination is nothing
- Is electromagnetism part of classical mechanics
- STR is a keyword in Python
- What does soon mean?
- What is a map scale 1
- Casinos will beat you up
- What is formula mass and formula unit
- Which platform is best for direct mail
- Why are inverse trigonometric functions important
- What are the best festivals in Pennsylvania