Why are rich people bitter
13 bitter foods that are good for us
Our sense of taste is completely set to sweet and salty. As a rule, we do not like bitter food, avoiding it whenever possible, which means that our senses are no longer used to bitter-tasting aromas. Bitter substances are very healthy and should be an integral part of our diet.
More beautiful skin
Because bitter food promotes digestion, regulates appetite and supports liver function. In addition, bitter substances have an anti-inflammatory, acid-regulating and cleansing effect in a natural way, which can have a positive effect on body weight and skin texture. Even those who regularly suffer from heartburn or digestive problems should make their diet more bitter. Bitter substances are either contained in the form of tannins, for example in green tea, or are found in foods as glucosinolates, also known as mustard oil glycosides.
Nature serves precisely
Especially in spring, nature offers us several interesting culinary options to supply the body with bitter substances in a tasty way and thus to detoxify it. For example with a salad made from rocket and dandelion, which is preferably mixed with a neutral leaf salad such as iceberg lettuce or lettuce to round off the taste. Artichokes on a dressing made from apple cider vinegar and cold-pressed olive oil are as tasty as they are healthy. Because artichokes contain a lot of filling fiber, have a dehydrating effect and stimulate the flow of bile. Cooking artichokes is very easy: remove the stem and the outer, hard leaves, simmer the artichoke in a large saucepan with water and the juice of 1–2 lemons, depending on the size, for around 35–40 minutes at a low temperature. Lift the artichoke out of the stock with the slotted spoon, pluck it leaf by leaf and dip into the dressing.
Drink a lot of tea
Bitter substances can of course also be consumed in liquid form. As mentioned before, by drinking green tea. An infusion of dried birch leaves and nettles is also ideal. It is advisable not to sweeten the tea in order to get the taste buds used to the bitter aroma.
13 foods with healthy bitter substances
- How does a gene control the properties
- Loosen fish hooks
- What is a break even point
- Work chin exercises
- Why is school so difficult
- Why can't iPhones get GBWhatsApp
- How do I get custom fitness clothing
- When was Los Angeles founded?
- What's the best sentimental song
- Can I feel opiates after Suboxone
- What kind of business should I do
- Cooking destroys the fiber contained in food
- JSON or CSV parsers are usually faster
- How do I cancel your website
- Why is mountain biking so great
- What does dooja duja mean in Urdu
- Is ADSL the same as DSL
- How to get to Navrangpura in Ahmedabad
- How fast can you draw something
- Marilyn Monroe was a prostitute
- Can I become a content writer?
- Why is food so expensive at PVR
- What do you think about group selection
- How do astronauts stay healthy?