Who is an indian mom
India: at 70 mother thanks to "baby maker"
Caroline Beil is currently the most prominent mother in Germany because she gave birth to another child at the age of 50. However, this age is far exceeded in India. Manjeet Kaur became a mother for the first time at the age of 58 with the help of the controversial doctor Anurag Bishnoi. But that doesn't make her the oldest patient who became a mother through the Indian "baby maker".
In April 2016, Daljinder Kaur, around 70 years old, gave birth to healthy boy Armaan. "Approximately" as many Indians do not know their exact birthday. In doing so, the Indian doctor helped his oldest patient to achieve motherhood through artificial insemination. Her husband, Mohinder Singh Gill, 79, and Daljinder Kaur became parents for the first time. This happened in Anurag Bishnois special clinic "National Fertility Center" in the city of Hisar, 80 kilometers northwest of New Delhi.
Childlessness is a curse in India
The couple had tried to have offspring for 46 years - in vain. Although the woman is well past the average gestational age and pregnancies over 50 are very risky, she is overjoyed. There is a reason for that.
In India, childlessness is a curse that brings social ostracism with it. Married couples with no children are under enormous pressure. This is what happened to the married couple Daljinder Kaur and Mohinder Singh Gill. The couple has been married for 46 years but never had a baby.
The last chance is the special clinic
Anurag Bishnoi's clinic, which specializes in artificial insemination, was her last chance. The couple didn't hesitate for a second when they saw the ad for the clinic: "I finally wanted to have a child," says Daljinder Kaur. "God answered our prayers." She had tried in vain for two years before fertilization in her own egg with her husband's sperm was finally successful. Although even Dr. Bishnoi was skeptical of this extremely late pregnancy, the petite woman's first child was born healthy on April 19, 2016.
Bishnoi now openly advertises senior pregnancies. His website mostly shows photos of mothers who many experts would have advised against artificial insemination. But he is by no means the only one. Thousands of artificial insemination clinics have sprung up over the past decade in India, where women are heavily defined by the role of the mother.
Advertising for artificial insemination should be banned
The Indian parliament is now considering banning offensive advertising for such high-risk pregnancies. Many gynecologists in the country are also appalled and warn of the physical dangers of late pregnancies. Many women in India will not understand this. For them, the clinics are the last hope of releasing them from the stigma of childless women.
Manjeet Kaur is also happy. For forty years she had felt like a leper because she was considered sterile. At 58, it finally worked out for her: She is a mother.
Late pregnancies come with many risks
Late pregnancy can be very risky. Because the uterus is a hormone-dependent muscle that changes after menopause. In addition, the cardiovascular system becomes weaker with age. Since then no more egg cells mature, late mothers are dependent on donated egg cells. Such donations are prohibited in Germany.
more on the subject
- Senior pregnancy,
- artificial fertilization,
- Caroline Beil,
- Egg cell,
- Where do you want to work
- Why do people admire Michelle Obama
- What do aura colors mean
- How many Hadoop clusters does Facebook have
- Can I send mangoes via India Post
- Why is Quora obsessed with Batman
- What makes a really good travel writer
- How can I download the Quora dataset
- Is the financial bill a money bill?
- Why can't energy be completely destroyed
- Can I travel alone from Dargling
- Coding is really boring and difficult
- How do I stop liking him
- HOW CAN THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE BE IMPROVED
- What do you think of private student loans
- How does a politician deal with racial discrimination
- How do you identify a Tennessee spider?
- How far is McMinville from Portland
- In which city should I live
- Why is Gautam Gambhir always like Gambhir
- Johnson and Johnson is a pharmaceutical company
- Jack the Ripper's mother was a prostitute
- R is an object-oriented programming language
- What are your top 10 80s songs