What are some sentence examples with declination
Mr. Elkart shows the customeren all cleaned areas.
Some nouns are declined according to a special pattern. They have the ending in the accusative, dative, genitive and plural - (e) n. That is why this form of declination is called n declination.
|Nominative||the customer||the customern|
|accusative||the customern||the customern|
|dative||the customern||the customern|
|Genitive||of the customern||the customern|
Almost all nouns that are declined in this way are masculine. Mostly there are words that describe people (e.g. occupation or nationality) or animals. The only noun that is not masculine and still belongs to the n-declension is the heart.
the gentleman: Mr. Elkart shows Mr.n Hellmann the cleaned carpet.
The colleague: Nina asks her colleagueenwhether she's doing everything right.
the specialist: The company is looking for a specialisten for building cleaning.
Many of these nouns have the ending -e, -ent, -ant, -is, -oge or -at.
- What do we really think of ourselves
- What does it mean to be a scientist
- How are reading and traveling connected?
- You can trade forex anonymously using crypto
- Can paper mache be made food safe
- Has evolution worked before life?
- Santos Dumont invented the airplane
- Why can't I log into Facebook?
- What are the recipes for making rice
- How to become a professional freight forwarder
- What was the discovery of a new world
- Philosophy is a worthless major
- What kind of area is Mankhurd Mumbai
- Are the crispyest fries the best
- How do I stop liking him
- What is it like to be your friend
- What are carboxylic acids 1
- Can my blog make money from traffic
- Are we already perfect
- What class is only offered by your school
- Can Russia afford its military
- What are the microbes that cause disease
- Living beings can develop
- Loneliness can cause madness
- Value always takes time
- Is Apple Still Innovative 1
- What are some of the skills of John Lockes
- Is digital marketing required in today's businesses
- Serves Taco Bell for breakfast all day
- What are proportional taxes
- What should I do because I can
- What are the rewards of entrepreneurs
- How are you Rent the Runway