Why is my google assistant not working
Ok Google not working? Solutions and help
You can use voice input to carry out many actions on your smartphone hands-free. On Android devices, activate the Google Assistant with the command "Ok Google". However, sometimes your phone doesn't respond.
We'll give you tips in case your voice commands don't work.
How to troubleshoot problems with the Google Assistant
In order for your mobile phone to understand the activation command, the feature must of course be activated. Elsewhere we will show you how to set up the digital helper. If Ok Google is switched on and the voice command does not work, go through the following possible solutions:
- Many cell phone problems resolve themselves after a simple restart.
- Check whether your microphone is covered or dirty. Your phone may simply not recognize your voice.
- Speak the command clearly. Turn off background noises like music.
- Make sure your phone is connected to the internet. The Google Assistant will not help you if you have connection problems.
- If problems persist, clear the Google app's cache.
- Check that the latest version of the Google app is installed on your phone.
- Temporarily set a different language for your mobile phone and then reset the setting again.
Ok Google: fix problems
If the voice assistant still refuses to work, check the settings on your mobile phone:
- Using the Settings app, go to the Battery options on.
- Disable the feature Intelligent battery and the power saving mode.
Also check the settings in the Google app:
- Open the search engine provider's app and tap the three bars in the lower left to open the options.
- Go to the section for the Google Assistant on.
- In the entry Voice Match teach Google to recognize your voice.
- Scroll down to the section Assistant devices.
- Here you make sure that the Google Assistant option activated is.
- Under Voice Match you set up that Ok google is also recognized when the Android screen is off.
It may also help to turn Ok Google off first and then reactivate it.
If you are still having problems with speech recognition, you may need to reset your phone. Back up your personal data beforehand using an Android backup. If everything works as expected again, take a look at the most useful Ok Google commands.
- What is an aflatoxin
- Millennials have to change
- How are candidates selected for political office
- Can belief in Jesus cure mental illness
- Is steak sauce vegan
- How much tasting is psychological
- What is the difference between bald and bald
- Which is better Versace or Burberry
- What are some natural antimicrobial substances
- How many puppies does a Rottweiler have
- Where in New York would you retire
- How long does a laptop overheat
- Why are guitar solos not very effective
- Football has a concussion CTE problem
- Is MDS in AIIMS or not
- What is the demographics like in Tacoma Washington
- Are the ferries in Thailand safe?
- Will replace Postgres Oracle soon
- Why did Upwork temporarily suspend my account?
- Is the YouTube algorithm against Israel
- Who was Queen Victoria's husband
- How does Bitcoin affect Altcoins
- Have a contact in Mumbai
- What is a good correlation coefficient