Law firms are subject to HIPAA
Law firms are aggressively attacked by cyber criminals in order to gain access to sensitive information, which in many cases is not adequately protected.
Data breach in the law office
Law firms have vast amounts of sensitive information about their clients, which makes them attractive targets for cyber criminals. There is often a lack of internal resources to adequately ward off attackers. Fortunately, no matter the size of your law firm, there are ways to improve your security status and expected results.
What legal service providers have to do now
Protection of client confidentiality
Find out how an AmLaw100 law firm protects client confidentiality.
Get Your Copy Now
Defend. Enable. Improve.
Maintenance of confidential client data
Identify and mitigate vulnerabilities through which attackers could gain access to your company's valuable data.
Empower your lawyers
Increase the productivity of your employees by giving them secure access on mobile devices and web portals.
Grow your security team
Enhance your skills with Trustwave's expertise gained from successfully working with thousands of clients worldwide.
Maximize the impact of your investment
Work with Trustwave to determine how to get the most out of your existing security resources and future investments.
We support large as well as small law firms and individual lawyers in achieving their individual security goals. Regardless of whether you are currently setting up a safety program or want to further develop what is already available: our solutions can support you in this.
Device management with managed detection
Relieve yourself of the daily management of security devices. Our Trustwave Managed Devices service includes managed detection for the identification, monitoring and investigation of attacker activities.
Managed security testing
Vulnerability analyzes and penetration tests for databases, networks and applications on a single platform.
Digital Forensics and Incident Response (DFIR)
Quickly determine sources, causes and extent of violations, limit and eliminate the effects. Or act proactively by working out your responses before a security incident occurs.
Increase security awareness
Provide your lawyers and other employees with the tools they need to protect your data. Leverage cloud-based training to better understand threats like social engineering and teach best practices in security hygiene.
Ready to go?
Our specialists are ready to adapt our security service solutions to the requirements of your company.
One of our sales specialists will be in touch shortly.
Read free reports and insightful stories in the
Trustwave Resource Center
- What is avionics
- How do microbial fuel cells work
- What does a General Counsel do
- What is Mad Seasons most successful song
- Are Sakura's parents ninja in Naruto
- Where should I keep a snake enclosure
- Family relationships between siblings can become toxic
- Where can you buy Hanes tights online
- How to store potatoes
- How can I realize thoughts without judgment
- What's the next big thing in biotechnology
- Is westencoast com legitimate
- Can homeopathy cure diseases permanently
- Who was Sri Shivakumar Swamiji
- Where does K Pop come from
- Jimmy Page wrote songs
- Why I need a local SEO tool
- What are the disadvantages of choosing ACCA
- Why does the brain hate pain
- Which is the best Litecoin investment
- Why does FrostWire keep pausing
- How does yellowtail fish taste
- How do broken and sprained feet differ?
- Are administrative offices available in UPTU universities