How talented is Grace VanderWaal
America's Got Talent candidate Grace VanderWaal wows America
All of America loves Grace VanderWaal
Casting shows like “American Idol”, “The Voice” or “America's Got Talent” have long been a pretty big deal here in the States. And yes, every now and then the respective winners of the seasons actually take off. Kelly Clarkson, Carrie Underwood, Jennifer Hudson ... all “Casting Show Winners” with extremely successful careers. But a little twelve-year-old girl now wants to put all of these stars in the shade.
We're talking about Grace VanderWaal, America's new darling of the TV nation. VanderWaal made headlines back in June after singing a self-written song with a ukulele in a preliminary round of “America's Got Talent”. The girl did her job so well that she not only got a “standing ovation” from the audience, but was immediately promoted to the fourth final by juror Howie Mandel with the help of the “Gold Buzzers”. Even then, Mandel was certain: Grace VanderWaal would be “the next Taylor Swift”.
After a long summer break, the time had come this week: little Grace now had to prove herself again in the quarter-finals. And that live on the stage of the Dolby Theater in Hollywood. And she came, sang and won down the line. Only accompanied by her ukulele, she sang again a song that she had written herself. "Beautiful Thing", a song about her sister Olivia. And the hall raged. Even if the show goes on for a few more weeks and the actual winner will not be announced until mid-September, everyone is already certain: Grace VanderWaal will not only win the race in the end, we will all hear a lot from the girl.
Juror Heidi Klum calls her “one in a million”, her colleague Simon Cowell predicts that her first live performance will be remembered for many years, and Howie Mandel is certain that Grace will be a bigger star than Taylor Swift . Sure, the jury members are paid for the adulation on their own show, but in this case they might actually be right. Because little Grace VanderWaal is actually so special and her voice so unique that she could take the music industry by storm. The US media already has it under control. From the American "Teen Vogue" to gossip websites like "Hollywood Life" or "Just Jared" to big tabloid shows like "Entertainment Weekly", they all report on the talented student.
And Taylor Swift may actually have to prepare for competition. Because in the first interviews Grace revealed that she too is inspired by love relationships when writing songs. However, these are still love relationships that she only knows from films, according to the cute twelve-year-old;). Grace VanderWaal - definitely a name to remember!
Jessica Mazur sends greetings from Lalaland.
- What's better than machine learning
- Is Berkeley a good place to retreat?
- Does politics directly affect the average American
- Why does Google sometimes write differently
- How do private companies collect donations
- Where can I find local CrossFit competitions
- Is it useful to have a stethoscope at home?
- What's so special about Evernote
- What is the coolest hybrid animal
- Where does the pressure rise and fall?
- What is the TOMS Marketplace
- What is a goal of the opportunity
- There are oversized straps for men
- How can I open a crypt file
- What is attitude in personality development
- What does the Airbnb logo symbolize
- A shower cushions you with moisture
- How do I prepare for the UPPSC
- Why is unsalted butter so expensive
- Who were the first hardcore punk bands
- What is the formula for salicylic acid
- Pangea can form again
- What is a cowboy church
- What made chemistry out of alchemy
- Why is Bitcoin increasing in 2019
- What was the best marketed music album
- What is the best cryptocurrency portfolio tracker
- Why do students need extra money
- Is RJIT a good institute
- Is the iOS 6 beta stable
- Rugae is an endocrine gland
- You can feed dogs with eggs
- Can steel be normalized and annealed