What is a ninny hammer
Part of speech: nounHyphenation:
- dull-ard, Plural: dull-ards
- 1) a person who thinks slowly, stupid person
- simpleton, fool, dolt, ignoramus, witling, blockhead, block, numskull, thickhead, dunderhead, dunderpate, clodpoll, clodpate, beetlehead, bull-head, addle-head, chuckle-head, jolt-head, lackbrain, moon-calf, lackwit, halfwit, oaf, changeling, booby, noodle, spooney, nincompoop, ninny, ninnyhammer, gaby, flat, driveller, noddy, natural, innocent, lout, stick, ass, jackass, donkey, goose, loon, calf, noncompos
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in English:
„Just look! The potatoes are all rolling out! You're a real dullard aren't you?“
Tatoeba.org Sentence 328262
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Entries from our dictionary containing "dullard":
blockhead: ... idiot, bullhead, straw head, sheep's head, idiot Synonyms: 1) birdbrain, booby, dolt, dullard, dumbhead, dunce, fool, idiot, ignoramus, nitwit Opposite words: 1) brain ...
dullards: dullards (English) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: dull | ards Grammatical features: Plural of the noun dullard
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Dullard" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (23.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/dullard/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. Add a note to the entry "dullard". You can add application examples or hints to the use of the term "dullard". Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
dullards (English) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: dull | ards Grammatical characteristics: Plural of the noun dullard
dulled (English) Part of speech: Conjugated form Grammatical characteristics: Simple past of the verb dull Part of speech:…
dulling Part of Speech: Participle I Grammatical characteristics: Present participle of the verb dull
dulls (English) Part of speech: Conjugated form Grammatical characteristics: 3rd person singular indicative present active of the verb dull
dulo (Czech) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: du | lo Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈdʊlɔ] Grammatical…
dulou (Czech) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: du | lou Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈdʊlɔʊ̯]…
dulu (Czech) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: du | lu Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈdʊlʊ] Grammatical…
duly (English) Part of Speech: Adverb Hyphenation: du | ly Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈdjuːlɪ]…
dulách (Czech) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: du | lách Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈdʊlaːx]…
- Why is Quora full of sad stories
- Can a lawyer accept Bitcoin as a form of payment
- How are glycosidic bonds formed
- What is the process used to vaporize ethanol
- What is a brief example of magical realism
- What do Kashmiris think of Article 370
- Secular music is a sin of Christianity
- What are Kant's perfect and imperfect duties
- What world records do the Turks hold
- Was Raghubar the 22nd CM of Jharkhand
- What are some underrated social media sites
- What happened to Ne Yo
- Who will be Barca's next captain?
- How is Rahu doing in Rohini Nakshatra
- What dawn is Martin Garrix using
- Are paper towels recyclable
- What are your strong opinions
- What is T Boost max
- Why do dogs get between people's legs?
- What are lampshades
- How old is the oldest actor
- What is the mrb constant
- What is feldspar used for?
- How do I write a spy novel