What is Rimpac
Translation of "Das RIMPAC" in English
Documents Business Solutions Conjugation Synonyms Spell check Help and About Us
These examples may contain rude words based on your search result.
These examples may contain slang words based on your search result.
The RIMPAC is the world's largest multinational sea maneuver.
RlMPAC is the world's largest multinational maritime exercise.
Forget the World Cup, this is it the RIMPAC-Cup Finals.
In the Pacific is the Rimpac-2014 in progress, the largest maritime maneuver in the world, against China and Russia at the same time: 25,000 soldiers from 22 countries with 55 ships and 200 fighter planes take part under US command.
In the Pacific Rimpac 2014 is now taking place. This is the word's largest maritime exercise, directed against China and Russia. Under U.S. command, 25,000 soldiers from 22 countries with 55 ships and 200 warplanes are participating.
Took in the summer of 2008 the Ship at the maneuver RIMPAC in the waters off Hawaii.
China is involved in some training measures, but is explicitly excluded from others; his future participation in RIMPAC is being questioned.
Thousands of sailors on countless ships come to Hawaii for the RIMPAC.
Thousands of sailors on dozens of ships are coming to Hawaii for RlMPAC.
RIMPAC is a military ballet in which 14 naval forces take part.
RlMPAC is a military ballet of 14 navies ... 20,000 Navy personnel.
US NAVY BATTLESHIP U.S.S. MISSOURI - "MIGHTY MO" I welcome you all to the international fleet maneuver RIMPAC.
First off, I'd like to welcome you all to the RlMPAC International Naval War Games.
The same countries, as well as Japan, the other six members of the G-7, will be in the Pacific, also under US command, on the RIMPAC Participate in 2018, the world's largest anti-China naval exercise.
The same six members of the G7, plus Japan, will be participating in the Pacific, still under US command, in Rimpac 2018, the largest naval exercise in the world, aimed at China.
Content may not be appropriate. Examples are only used to help you translate the word or phrase you are looking for in different contexts. They are not selected or reviewed by us and may contain inappropriate language or ideas; please report examples that you would like to edit or not display. Tactless or colloquial translations are generally marked in red or orange.No results were found for this meaning.
Results: 13. Exactly: 1. Elapsed time: 73 ms.
Word index: 1-300, 301-600, 601-900
Term index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
Phrase index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
© 2013-2020 Reverso Technologies Inc. All rights reserved.
- Which is better Firebase or Firestore
- What is the national bird of Tatarstan
- Where can I get a non-smartphone
- How do adults develop social skills
- Presidents earn income after their presidency
- Can arrhythmias lead to heart failure
- How do I order IMAX tickets
- What if Japan invaded the United States?
- Why was the Swiss Army Knife made
- Is Airbnb profitable
- Why is food so expensive at PVR
- What can be chosen in art
- Rivers can split
- What is high tea
- How would you describe a rainy mood
- What is the name of the Islamic calendar
- Types of short term insurance
- How do you become a full-bodied person
- What causes hairline cracks on the teeth
- Which prepositions are used by agreement
- What is logic and philosophy
- What is the best light simulation software
- How many habitable islands does Greece have
- Multinational corporations destroy our cultural values
- How are the Southeast Asian defense industries doing
- Why are rich people bitter
- How do I stop violent intrusive thoughts
- What about Fortnite makes you angry
- Why are vegans so disgusting
- Which pants go with a brown blazer
- Is it difficult to rewrite an operating system
- Why are websites called websites
- How do I prepare for the UPPSC
- Guppies eat seaweed