What is an example of free space
Part of speech: noun, (male)Hyphenation:
- Free | space, Plural: Free | clear | me
- IPA: [ˈFʀaɪ̯ˌʀaʊ̯m]
- 1) generally: a space or area that is to be kept free or kept free
- 2) Sociology, psychology, transferred: the freedom that a person or group needs to develop, define and unfold their identity and creativity (according to WP article)
- Determinative compound from the adjective free and the noun room
- 1) There is still enough space between the individual planning areas free space been left.
- 2) Again and again she stressed the importance of her own free space be.
- 2) “I am a person who is his free space and needs his rest, also because of my irregular working hours. "
- 2) “But you just pretend you are Free spaces want to create between honesty and commerce. "
- 2) “She advises being targeted Free spaces to create for the partnership. "
- Nominative: singular free space; Plural Free spaces
- Genitive: singular Free space; Plural Free spaces
- Dative: singular Open spaces; Plural Freedom
- Accusative: singular free space; Plural Free spaces
- Swedish: 1) utrymme; 2) svängrum
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„As part of the “Mein free space in the Bayreuth region ", which will take place in cooperation with the Bayreuth Health Region in November, will take place on Saturday, 17.“
The New Wiesentbote, November 5th, 2018
„The most colorful is located in Zurich District 11 free space in Zurich. Artists can legally present their works there in the industrial area.“
20 minutes, September 24, 2018
„At an international school conference in Graz, experts discuss what the upper school of the future should look like as part of an Erasmus project. You want more students free space give.“
ORF, November 17, 2018
„Erfurt - The Federal Labor Court has the free space of the churches as an employer again restricted.“
aerzteblatt.de, February 20, 2019
„Encounters: a term that free space leaves for interpretation. This year's photo exhibition of the Freisinger Mohr association under this motto is correspondingly diverse.“
Mercury, February 18, 2019
„He should 'more free space for his duties as CEO ', announced the supervisory board. Ralf Brandstätter will be his successor.“
sueddeutsche.de, June 8th, 2020
„Children must be allowed to be bored sometimes. Your parents must learn to give them this free space to admit.“
Luxemburger Wort, November 20, 2019
„According to the company, this is supposed to be the result free space win to transform the world's largest automaker into the leading supplier of electric vehicles.“
stern.de, June 8th, 2020
„School operations are to be restarted shortly, provided the corona pandemic situation permits. It seems sensible to the school administrators for the complex organization free space to grant.“
fuldainfo.de, May 12, 2020
„There are good reasons Baden's commitment to the public free space honor right now. The Wakker Prize initiates an important debate.“
NZZ, January 14, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Thesaurus & Synonyms
- Room for maneuver: the possibilities that are open to someone to act
- buffer: Shock absorbers, for example in rail vehicles; short for: potato pancakes, baked flatbread made from raw, grated potatoes; IT data area for temporary data storage; short for: equalizing battery, buffer battery; Chemistry Substance that keeps the pH constant; Time window to compensate; Electrical engineering short for two circuits separating, isolating buffer circuit
- Breathing space
- Leeway: Possibility to move freely within certain limits, to be creative or to decide freely; Terrain or space for playing
Another word (synonym) for free space - Source: OpenThesaurus
Entries from our dictionary containing "Freiraum":
room:… Extent Superordinate terms: 1) Space-time, place Subordinate terms: Jib room, open space 2) Storage room, action room, sanctuary, prayer room, work room ...
coloratura: The museum orchestra soon warmed itself to the necessary tangy delicacy with enough acoustic space for the breathtaking coloratura of a total of fourteen gold throats
rope: ... to dry on the line. Expression / idioms: 1) on a long leash (with a certain amount of space) 1) having someone on a leash (controlling someone) 1) someone on a leash ...
Atrium: ... to make our visit. 2) The atrium, after which the house takes its name, is an artificial open space from which the rooms of the house receive their daylight. The atrium is all around until ...
Roof terrace: “A roof terrace is particularly interesting where the space is limited, in other words in cities.” Translations Italian: 1) terrazza sul tetto Swedish: 1) takterass
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Freiraum" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (23.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Freiraum/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term "Freiraum" and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Open spaces (German) Part of speech: Declined form Secondary forms: Freiraum Hyphenation: Frei | rau | me Pronunciation / stress: ...
Free space (German) Part of speech: Declined form Secondary forms: Freiraums Hyphenation: Frei | rough | mes Pronunciation / stress: ...
Free space (German) Part of speech: Declined form Secondary forms: Freiraumes Hyphenation: Frei | raums Pronunciation / Emphasis: ...
Free travelers (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Frei | rei | sen | de Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Free traveler (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Frei | rei | sen | dem Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Free travelers (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Frei | rei | sen | den Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Free traveler (German) Part of speech: noun, (masculine) Hyphenation: Frei | rei | sen | der, plural: Frei | rei | sen | de ...
Free spaces (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Frei | räu | me Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
- How do I submit a sitemap
- What are the benefits of pure oxygen
- Are coconuts native to Australia?
- Who wrote the film Sin City
- Do I need Medicare Part B.
- What does the Democratic Party stand for?
- Is NFC better than RFID
- What are racing pigeons
- What are the best hotels in Atlanta
- Does wood glue work on metal
- Is LNMIIT really an anti-ragging campus
- Who does the void nest syndrome happen to?
- What is a brief definition of physics
- What does rollo mean in case quotes
- What is the importance of biomolecules
- What is 4 5x1 10x0
- There is a reusable space shuttle
- How do I remove distractions for success
- What is normal body weight
- Who invented the radio?
- We're going to run out of IP addresses
- Did the Japanese once love Nazi Germany?
- Are giraffes extinct?
- Why did Robert Pickton murder 49 women