Why do you love Lord Krishna
Why did Lord Krishna tell Bhagwat Gita only to Arjuna and not to anyone else?
Knowledge will be different at different levels of consciousness. At a certain level of consciousness you become Anasuya. Anasuya has no faulty eyes. If a mirror is dusty, you will need a duster to clean it. But if your eyes have cataracts, loads of dust won't help. So you need to remove the cataract first. Then you can see that the mirror is already clean.
There is a certain mindset that always finds faults in even the best of conditions in the world. If you give the best to a person with this attitude, they will still find faults. Even with the best possible companion or the most beautiful painting, they will still find something wrong. This kind of mindset cannot be known by sacred knowledge. Krishna tells Arjuna that he is giving him the royal secret because he is anasuya. "You find no fault in me, even though you are so close."
Even craters cannot be seen from a distance. There are holes even on a smooth surface. If you are only interested in the holes, you will not see the magnanimity of things. If you are not in Anasuya, knowledge cannot flourish in you. Then there is no point in giving knowledge.
Question: What about discrimination - wisdom?
Answer: If it is in your vision, your vision will be discriminated against. The moment you're out of the way it's all wrong, that's not anasuya. For example, you have a friendship and after 10 years you decide to leave. If you leave, you won't see the good in this relationship. They find mistakes. This is not an anasuya.
However, once you discover that you have the wrong vision, half of the wrong vision is already gone. There's a fine line here. There is no better example than the cataract. Instead of saying, "My vision is blurry," say, "The whole world is not in focus." Suppose someone comes in. It's windy so close the door. But the person thinks the door was slammed into his face! This is Asuya. It is not anasuya. Most of the population is like that.
Asuya finds mistakes. It sees malicious intent everywhere. It's like a child who says, "Mother, you don't love me!" The child's vision is wrong. If the mother doesn't love the child, who will? It's the same as if someone comes and says, "Guruji, you don't love me!" If I don't love her, forget it. Nobody else in the world will do it! Where else will they find love? Nowhere. A mother can be frustrated, but not a master.
Question: It seems like you cannot have anasuya if you are not enlightened?
Answer: Not always. That's an excuse. To get enlightenment, you need to have this vision.
- Is crying really that bad?
- What is the Sikh equivalent of samadhi
- Cooking destroys the fiber contained in food
- Who am I am I human
- Kombucha is overwhelmed
- Why are there bullies at all
- How many questions come from logical reasoning
- Why is only oxygen helping with burning?
- People from India eat naan bread
- What is the nitrobenzene mechanism
- Is the outside world real?
- How can I stop phosphenes
- What is PrintStackTrace in Java
- See cars as an investment
- Can you write a thriller 1
- What is involved in creating VoIP applications
- What everyone does is mean to a spy
- How can a cell stop using telomerase
- What are the benefits of macroeconomy
- What's wrong with Suzlon stocks
- What is commercial whaling
- What's the best BBQ in Pune
- What do the Greeks think of the Kurds?
- How does Zomato decide on the pricing of ads