Will Jio GigaFiber be affordable for everyone
Vodafone Idea Introduces New Unlimited Prepaid Tariff for Rs 119: Compared to Reliance Jio, Airtel:
India's new largest network operator, Vodafone Idea, faces a major challenge from Reliance Jio and has launched a new affordable unlimited Rs 119 tariff plan to discourage loyal customers from migrating.
In late December 2018, Vodafone began phasing out cellular service for low currency customers (less than Rs 35 main balance). It has been claimed that new tariff plans and value-added services for multimedia subscription will be able to convince loyal consumers to lag, but the company has apparently lost a large chunk of its user base.
For a few weeks now it has been offering pocket-friendly tariffs Rs 154 long-term plan and Rs 1,699 annual plan, which is valid for 365 days with 1GB per day, 100 SMS per day and unlimited voice calls.
Now the company has launched the Rs 119 package, which offers unlimited voice calls (national and local) and 1GB of data with a validity of 28 days. It is currently available in select circles including Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, and Kerala Telecom Talk. Depending on the feedback, Vodafone is expected to expand the tariff plan for Rs 119 to other regions.
However, the benefits of the new Rs 119 package are overwhelming as it only offers 1GB for the entire 28-day duration rather than 1GB per day. For Vodafone customers, it is better to go for Rs 169 which, in addition to unlimited calls and 1 SMS per day, also offers 28GB of data per day for 100 days.
Plans of Vodafone Rs 119 vs. Reliance Jio and Airtel:
Trust Jio offers a better deal than the Rs 119 from the Vodafone. The former offers Rs 98 package valid for 28 days, 2GB (for the entire duration), free 300 SMS, unlimited voice calls (local and STD), as well as access to JioCinema, JioSavaan and other entertainment subscriptions to the Jio suite.
Airtel doesn't offer an Rs 119 plan like the Vodafone does. But it offers Rs 169 which offers 1GB of data per day for 28 days in addition to unlimited calls and 100 SMS per day.
Reliance Jio also offers a pocket-friendly tariff worth Rs 149. It offers 28 days of validity with 1.5GB data per day, 100 SMS per day and unlimited voice transmission (local and STD).
- How can I fix flat fingernails
- Is there an economical alternative to everything?
- How are gam splines connected
- Are Thais and Cambodians genetically related
- How is parasitology important
- Who invented the jet?
- How is the second layer technique in PICT
- What is liquorice wine
- What are some stoner movies in Malayalam
- What will Android M bring?
- How the wavelength is related to the color
- What are system administration tasks
- Why is La La Land rated for adults
- Why is my dog's skin flaky?
- Do you want to go to karaoke?
- Why are most online shoppers American?
- How far do ravens wander
- What does the official story mean
- What is the most uncomfortable for you
- What can joint pain mean
- Are Udupi and Manipal separate cities
- What is your opinion on modern rap
- How does the sea floor expand?
- In what films is Gal Gadot