What is an automation bug in Excel
Automation error | Herber's Excel forum
The short way to the goal: job programming
Applies to: automation failure by: Blanco
Written on: 09/01/2012 16:26:03
Briefly about my situation. I am a diabetic and have written a few macros in Excel (where else ...) that show me my glucose curve and that is useful for my therapy. It actually works flawlessly. I don't want to duplicate the entries for one day (glucose value, food, insulin administration, etc.) (at home and in the office). So I set up an account with "Drop-Box". Actually a great thing. Synchronized with the office. It sounds great, but it doesn't work. The drop box does, I also have the Excel file (around 3.5MB) at home. I can open it, the macros work too.
But I cannot save it. An error message appears when you save it, and every time
following event (Worksheet.change) comes the error message "Automation error" ...
Does somebody has any idea? The macros weren't filtered out by a firewall, I can see them ..
Still the code, actually quite simple. (There are already a few 100 lines in other modules, but it hangs here in a moment).
I admit that there may also be a problem with this "drop box", but: The file is there, the code is there and the error message too ..?
Maybe someone has an idea and can tell me what I'm doing wrong ...
Applies to: AW: Automation error by: Rolf
Written on: 09/01/2012 17:06:04
with such an error message, my toenails curl up. I once had a similar problem; was able to solve it through try-and-error. Try the following:
Open your file> Developer> Visual Basic> Tools> References
If there an error message - "NOT AVAILABLE ..." appears, remove the checkmark.
Contributions from the Excel examples on the subject of "Compare checkboxes"
- How did the Achaemenid Empire prosper
- Our talent comes from genetics
- Is there a cure for leprosy
- What is freezing weather
- What is meant is a public IP
- Why was Italy so unprepared for World War II
- Traffic causes depression
- Does the quantum resonance magnetic analyzer work
- What do you regret about high school?
- How did Nokia lose the battle for the mobile phone
- Could guest 666 be real
- What was your strangest OLA experience
- What is the firearms blog
- Who refinances individual wide mobile homes
- An uncircumcised penis is normal
- How does Voyager get energy
- What are 100 hectares called
- What is the best light simulation software
- What is the goal of the NCC
- What will ease your anxiety
- How does hypothyroidism affect the hearing?
- How bad is the air pollution in China
- Is clean water an inherent right?
- What is 886 resin 1