Can a tiny insect kill an elephant?
Why fly swatters are antisocial
Although many believe that cats only have three basic moods, namely "I don't care that you exist", "I want to be petted right now" and "I am the incarnation of evil", there can be a lot more behind the whims of the four-legged friends. Cats really put on a poker face when they feel bad. Through certain behavior, the fur noses try to inform us subliminally that something is wrong. The following 10 points could be signs that your cat is sick.
1. Lack of grooming
There is probably no other animal that attaches so much importance to cleanliness as a cat. So if your four-legged friend does not clean himself less or not at all, something could be wrong.
2. Difficulty jumping
Every cat is different: One loves to doze off in the sun all day, while the other jumps through the apartment and constantly explores shelves, cupboards and other raised areas. If the latter increasingly prefers ground-level places and has difficulty jumping, a veterinarian should be consulted.
3. To withdraw / hide more often
Your cat is usually totally social and follows you every step of the way ?! If this behavior changes significantly over the long term and it constantly crumbles into the farthest corner, this could be a sign of pain.
4. Abnormal gait or paralysis
Staggering, limping, or paralysis should not be ignored, but should be examined immediately by a veterinarian to clarify and treat the causes.
5. Less urge to play
The same applies here: If your cat actually plays with you or her toys often and a lot and these habits suddenly subside, you should watch them carefully and have the vet checked them out quickly.
6. Loss of appetite
While cats can sometimes be really picky about their food, persistent loss of appetite shouldn't be ignored. The reasons can be very diverse. For example, toothache, inflammation in the mouth or stomach problems are conceivable.
7. Less urge to move
If you notice that your cat generally moves less, is limp and can hardly get out of its hiding place, this could be an indication that it is missing something.
8. Weight fluctuation
If your cat has lost or gained weight a lot recently, it could be due to an illness.
9. General change of mind
Nobody knows your four-legged friend and their character as well as you do. Pain and similar complaints can cause your cat to behave differently than usual. It may be more withdrawn, less likely to cuddle and not "talk" as often as usual.
10. Change in eating habits
Not only loss of appetite can be an indication of an illness. Increased appetite occurs, for example, with hyperthyroidism or diabetes. Observe your cat's eating behavior and, to be on the safe side, consult a veterinarian to clarify possible causes and to be able to react in good time.
All of these changes in behavior can - but do not necessarily have to be - a sign that your cat is missing something. Of course, the increasing age of your favorite can also bring changes. If you notice that your cat is behaving differently than usual, you should always see the vet to be on the safe side.
- Why are people suing Alexandria Ocasio Cortez
- What is Shannen Doherty famous for
- What is the right attitude to study engineering
- Which TV shows were recently canceled?
- Is the interpretation of dreams real?
- How and where do you issue crypto currency
- Which word rhymes with boogie
- Why should I choose IFS instead of IAS
- What is the most lucrative patent
- What is a doubly linked list 1
- How can Trump win in 2020
- Why does Arijit use autotune so much
- Hydra can reproduce sexually
- Can i see your bullet journal
- Why is it so bad to leave the EU?
- Think blogging still pays off
- Will SEO die after 2020
- How do I play Yoshi's tropical island
- Is the financial bill a money bill?
- How do you learn to accept
- What are pions
- Sikhs believe in heaven and hell
- Where are coaxial cables used
- What is a cichlid