Why is the Indian currency falling?
Indian rupee falls to historic low
One reason for the lows are hints by the US Federal Reserve to curb the purchase of securities. Many investors are now withdrawing massive amounts of capital from emerging markets. In addition, India is troubled by the large current account deficit and delayed reforms. In mid-July, the country's central bank tried to stop the currency collapse by restricting the flow of money. The government is striving to stimulate the economy through new spending programs. In the past financial year (March 31), the economy of the up-and-coming emerging market grew by 5.0 percent, as weak as it was a decade ago.
/ fdo / DP / jslNEW DELHI (dpa-AFX)
- Why am I bullying my own brother
- How is the fee structure in Oxford
- What are body aches a sign of
- How do you instill confidence in teenagers
- What can I do better?
- How to express negation in Basque
- Why does the OnePlus keep crashing
- What is HANA migration SAP migration
- What is 111 111 111 111 111
- What is an online resume
- What are general admission tickets
- Who invented the jet?
- Can you be civilly arrested?
- What is the most common popular thought
- How does the design of custom shirts work
- Can you ventilate too much
- Did you enjoy working for Amazon
- What do you think about group selection
- When were plaid skirts popular?
- What does ESD flooring stand for?
- Is Rahul Gandhi really PAPPU
- Pray for Trump
- Why did Salesforce purchase ExactTarget in June 2013
- Would you sell your passport