Is Bulgaria a good travel destination
Bulgaria presents itself as a varied holiday destination that has a lot to offer both nature lovers and sun seekers. Plains and mountains are the dominant landscapes of Bulgaria, which borders the Black Sea in the east. Bulgaria looks back on a long history and offers holidaymakers not only beaches and nature but also art and culture. Popular destinations for travelers are the beaches on the Black Sea.
Bulgaria - Hospitality is very important hereBulgaria presents itself as a varied holiday destination that has a lot to offer both nature lovers and sun seekers. Plains and mountains are the dominant landscapes of Bulgaria, which borders the Black Sea in the east. Bulgaria looks back on a long history and offers holidaymakers not only beaches and nature but also art and culture. Popular destinations for travelers are the beaches on the Black Sea.
Bulgaria - Hospitality is very important hereAround 7.5 million people live in Bulgaria. The largest cities in the Balkans are the capital Sofia, Varna and Burgas - these regions are also the most densely populated. Vacation has a long tradition in Bulgaria, because even before the fall of the Iron Curtain, vacation spots on the Black Sea were very popular. The fact that Bulgaria is such a popular travel destination is also due to the more than 2500 hours of sunshine per year. The mostly religious folk festivals are celebrated with a lot of dance and customs and tourists are cordially invited to join in the celebration. Children in particular are welcome everywhere in Bulgaria. Bulgaria is located in the temperate zone of the continental climate, which means: hot summers and cold winters. However, this does not apply to all regions of Bulgaria, because the Black Sea coast has a Mediterranean climate. It is hot there in summer, but it remains mild in winter. The average temperatures on the Black Sea are around 26 degrees in summer and 8 degrees in winter. If you travel to Bulgaria in the low season in May or at the end of September, you can expect daytime temperatures of over 20 degrees. The Black Sea offers cooling in summer with a water temperature of 22 to 25 degrees. The most popular travel time for Bulgaria is between May and October. Winter sports are also possible in the mountains. Thanks to its varied landscapes, Bulgaria is an ideal holiday destination for families as well as for cultural travelers. Families with children love the Black Sea coast with more than 350 kilometers of sandy beaches - flat beaches and hotels with a colorful children's program provide entertainment. Those who like hiking and being in nature will get their money's worth in Bulgaria: the Balkans has three national parks and eleven nature parks offer and occupy one of the foremost places in Europe when it comes to plant biodiversity. In the Balkan, Rila and Pirin Mountains, mountain hikers will find the best conditions - and hikers who do not need peaks higher than 2000 meters will also find appealing routes. European long-distance hiking trails run through Bulgaria. Culture travelers come mainly for the numerous monasteries, of which there are more than 160. Well known is the Rila Monastery in the Rila Mountains, the foundation of which goes back to the 10th century. The Plovdiv amphitheater is also one of the most famous cultural sights in the country. The theater offered space for up to 3000 spectators and is still used for events today. The amphitheater is one of the witnesses of antiquity. In Bulgaria, culture lovers will find around 40,000 historical sites, 7 of which have been included in the list of UNESCO World Heritage Sites: The Boyana Church, the rock relief of the rider of Madara, the rock churches of Ivanovo, the Thracian tomb of Kazanlak and Sveschtari, the old town of Nessebar, Rila Monastery, the Srebarna Biosphere Reserve and the Pirin National Park.
- Should political advertising be banned from television
- What causes hiccups and what causes snoring
- Meditation relieves stress
- What is system intelligence
- Are there communists in Japan
- Where can I get Ethereum
- Is Queen Elizabeth II. A trained mechanic
- How is a prison riot organized?
- Which principle is used in injection molding?
- How important is your cell phone to you
- When will artificial intelligence replace smartphones?
- What is a belly on an insect
- Gastroenterology What is the treatment for Barrett's esophagus
- What kind of things do people paint
- What do you mean by capital budgeting
- Why do we want to kill ants
- I'm 15 how do i start a business
- Is nuclear energy cleaner than renewable energy?
- There is an IT Professionals Day
- How do you feel when it snows
- Why is credit card debt taxable
- What causes cement to rust
- What do you think of these poems
- Is Panama a third world country
- Family relationships between siblings can become toxic
- When do you think best
- What did you do to make money
- You may be allergic to fluorescent lights
- Why fearful teenagers hate people
- Should psychology replace psychiatry
- What are some examples of herbaceous stems
- Animals were originally herbivores
- How is Lotus Valley International School Gurgaon doing