What's your favorite episode on X Files
William B. Davis
|This article belongs to |
to the X-Files universe.
William B. Davis is the performer of Cigarette-Smoking Man on the series The X-Files - The FBI's Creepy Cases as well as in the first movie.
- It was his William Davis Center for Actor's Study in Vancouver, Canada.
- Davis is the Canadian national water ski champion in his age group and has long been practicing the sport as a hobby
- Is spokesman for the Canadian Cancer Association (Canadian Cancer Society).
- Wrote the script for episode 7ABX15 Cobra.
- Was a professor at the Bishop's University, Canada before he did that William Davis Center for Actor's Study opened.
- Davis used to be a smoker but quit in the late 1970s. While filming the X-Files, he smoked herbal cigarettes, which he hated. Crew members usually lit these for him. From season six, he insisted that they be lit by a small machine so they don't end up in someone else's mouth first.
- Published his autobiography in 2011 entitled Where There's Smoke ... - Musings of a Cigarette Smoking Man
- "Well, I think it's obvious that CSM is the hero of the show. Surely, (laughs) surely it's obvious to everyone? I mean, Mulder's so impetuous, always flying off the handle, he's always waving his gun around. I mean, what kind of responsible citizen is he? (all spoken with a lovely gleam in his eyes, a smirk on his lips) CSM is always thoughtful, thinks things through, delegates responsibility ... I mean, clearly he has a handle on what's going on. " from X-Files Intern
1938 - 1992 | Before the X-Files
The former professor of acting at Bishop's University in Canada often played supporting roles in TV series such as "21 Jump Street - Tatort Klassenzimmer", "The Police Commissioner" or "MacGuyver" as well as minor supporting roles in films such as "Look who's talking" or the film adaptation of Stephen King's "It".
1993 - 2002 | During the X-Files
Davis used his free time to continue teaching at his drama school and for guest appearances in genre series such as "Poltergeist", "Sliders" or "First Wave". Davis was also on different ones X filesConventions as guests.
2003 - | According to the X-Files
William B. Davis hosted a screening on Steven Spielberg's in June 2003 Taken. In July 2003 he was seen in the play "Copenhagen" by Michael Frayn in Montreal, Canada as Niels Bohr. In 2009 he wrote the foreword for the book The Philosophy of The X-Files.
Bill Davis appeared in the following X-Files-Episodes as CSM:
- The X-Files Season 1: 1X79, 1X15, 1X20, 1X23
- The X Files - Season 2: 2X01, 2X04, 2X06, 2X08, 2X22, 2X25
- The X Files - Season 3: 3X01, 3X02, 3X10, 3X16, 3X21, 3X23, 3X24
- The X Files - Season 4: 4X01, 4X07, 4X09, 4X10, 4X15, 4X21
- The X-Files Season 5: 5X02, 5X03, 5X14, 5X20
- The X-Files - Season 6: 6ABX01, 6ABX03, 6ABX11, 6ABX12, 6ABX22
- The X-Files Season 7: 7ABX04, 7ABX11, 7ABX15, 7ABX22
- The X-Files Season 9: 9ABX19 / 20
- The X-Files Season 10: 1AYW01 The Battle, 1AYW04 Babylon, 1AYW06 The Battle Part 2
- The X-Files - Season 11: 2AYW01 The Combat Part 3, 2AYW05 Ghouli, 2AYW10 The Combat Part 4
as well as in Resist or Serve (video game)
He also appeared in the X-Files as a CSM.
He was interviewed in
- (2006) The Messengers
- (2005) Max Rules
- (2004) Goose!
- (2004) Lyon King
- (2004) Snakehead Terror
- (2003) Arbor Viate
- (2002) Aftermath
- (2002) Polished
- (2002) Anthrax
- (2001) Mindstorm
- (2001) Out of Line
- (2002) The Proposal
- (1998) The X-Files - the Movie
- (1998) The Last Tzaddik
- (1998) Perpetrators of the Crime
- (1996) Unforgettable
- (1995) Dangerous Intentions
- (1991) The Hitman
- (1989) Look who's talking
- (1985) Head Office
- (1983) The Dead Zone
- (1993-2002) X-Files
- (2001) Andromeda (episode role)
- (2002-2003) Smallville (episode role)
- (2004) Kingdom Hospital (episode role)
- (2006) Supernatural (episode role)
Awards & prizes
- (2002) Nickel Independent Film and Video Festival | Best Actor
William B. Davis
c / o X-Files Production Office
North Shore Studios, Building 10
110-555 Brooks Bank Avenue
North Vancouver, B.C. V7J 3S5
- Did God choose the apostles
- What are accelerated mobile sites AMP 1
- What percentage of biophysics are statistical mechanics
- Why are you getting kicked out
- What are the worst football injuries
- How do you turn a car over?
- What happens when magnesium reacts with chlorine
- What shouldn't you get in life
- Corruption will rule the whole world
- Will replace Postgres Oracle soon
- What is the profit for a microphone
- Why are some people allergic to food
- What is the science behind soul mate
- What is the difference between Martech and Adtech
- How do socialist states protect the rights of the individual?
- How much does Jimmy Fallon
- Should I go to college in the Netherlands?
- Should water be privatized
- Where was Scarif filmed in Rogue One
- What are the benefits of speaking out loud
- Who shot Rita Marley
- How is it impossible to switch off Tribler?
- What are your secrets in the classroom
- How do I make an autonomous car
- How can we create sustainable social innovations
- WiFi calls will use data
- Who is Alexa Chung
- What is a vacuum state
- How can big banks better recognize fraud?
- Can Valium be snorted
- What is the key named 1
- Is Udacity's Nanodegree overpriced
- What is sense of responsibility