What are the Scariest Found Footage Movies
Scary Movies: The Scariest Horror Movies Ever Made
28 days later
I found the ring very scary!
Tucker and Dale vs Evil,
"Conjuring" I and II,
Long Island Cannibal Massacre
As a teenager I saw “Poltergeist” and “The Fog”. That was very scary!
Today IT is my scary favorite!
Mulholland Drive - Street of Darkness by David Lynch
At first I wanted to answer “Daniel, the magician”, but we don't want it to be that scary. An actual horror film, however, shaped me like no other, unfortunately also because I secretly watched it for the first time when I was 9 years old. We're talking about Stephen King’s "IT". A clown, actually a symbol of humor and joy. But then he suddenly sits in the drain of a peaceful settlement and eats children. That developed a deep fear in me of the made-up circus artists and definitely marks the climax in horror film history.
Personally, I found REC extremely scary!
Dance of the Demons (1990)
2. Eden Lake
3. Frontier (s)
Jeepers creepers part 1
Evil Clutch (1988)
All parts of Sisi
Others will see it differently, but it's always a matter of taste :)
currently Sinister ..
The 1988 blob
The Hills have eyes
Congratulations on winning the DEADLINE annual edition !!! Further information on shipping will follow via email.
Your Teufel Blog Team
A Tale Of Two Sisters (South Korea 2003)
The Angel Face - Three Nights of Horror 1982
ES - I am surprised that the editorial staff did not name it ... If I had looked at it as a child, I would have had years of nightmares - but I was good. I also love the remake with Bill Skarsgard as Pennywise!
THE GRUDGE - THE CURSE - that sound! I get scared if I do it myself :)
SILENT HILL - I already know exactly why I never played this on the PC or the console! Even the film doesn't give you a minute to breathe ...
Noteworthy mentions of modern times: REC (Span.Orig.), Ruins, Creep, House of 1000 Leichen / The Devil’s Rejects
CASTLE ROCK - Stephen King didn't write it, but produced it and is a fan of the series myself - me too!
THE STRAIN - Interesting reinterpretation of the vampire myth. Samweis Gamgee as a CDC employee - great.
STRANGER THINGS - Not a “horror” per se, but still very exciting and sometimes frightening
From Dusk Til Dawn
The thing from another world
- The night of the corpses on horseback
- The Evil Dead
- Dawn of the Dead
Cemetery of the Stuffed Animals in the original not the sequel. Taught me creep as a child. "You want to play Mummi". The idea of a pet coming back like this didn't make me fall asleep.
Sinister is definitely number 1 among the horror films for me.
I'm actually not a fan of the found footage genre at all, but I really liked “Noroi - The Curse” and it has such an oppressive atmosphere that I sometimes felt icy shivers when I looked at it that night.
"The Village of the Damned" (1960) and "Until the Blood Freezes" (1963) lead me to the top of the absolute horror classics.
Zombie Ghost Town (1981)
"Cemetery of the cuddly toys", I'm already looking forward to the remake ... ;-)
The Fog from 1980
At Silent Hill, I always shudder.
For me, Hitchcock remains the master of horror
no matter if Mrnie
The birds or
The window to the courtyard
So for me it is and will be “HALLOWEEN” with Michael Myers. If, as a 12-year-old, you secretly watch the HALLOWEEN video cassette, then that definitely shapes you! Michael really scared me and the score is just world class!
2. Faces of Death
Martyrs from 2008.
Very blatant and extreme
The Asians manage to pull in a psychological level that terrifies me miserably:
1. A tale of two sisters
2. The grudge
3. The ring
Of course, always the original version, not the western adaptation.
1. Cemetery of the cuddly toys (the old version, the little boy with a scalpel follows me every time)
2. The Exorcist (a brilliantly played one!)
3. Misery (so perfidious, super played by Kathy Bates)
My favorite is American Horror Story
A Serbian film was very macabre
My favorite is "It" by Stephen King
The omen was really blatant
The exorcist was utterly creepy
WHAT'S INSIDE. :::. ?
YOU MUST NOT FIND OUT. ;;;.
FOR YOUR WILL….
AND THE LIFE OF YOUR LOVED ONES: -;, ._
Psycho, ES and Der Exorcist and Sieben are my favorites
The Fog - fog of horror
Bair Witch Project from 1999
The nastiest I've ever seen was Silent Hill.
My absolute, by far, favorite film is BRAM STOKER’S DRACULA.
I thought Orphan was good, but unfortunately the end disappointed me.
For me, "The Others" is the scariest movie.
Remake of ES
Clive Barker's "Hellraiser"
... even if many of Cronenberg’s films and of course “The Nightbreed” by Barker are knocking on top of the podium;)
Blair witch projects 1 and 2 are very disturbing and are one of my favorite horror films.
THE CONJURING and last but not least
THE FOG MIST OF GRAY
BLAIR WITCH PROJECT
I've always found the old, not yet censored, dance of the devils really scary and terrifying.
Haunted Hill is mine because it is so real and I keep creeping up :)
The Blair Witch Project
Titanic so many times I had to watch the movie the greatest horror for me
Wow. I found the Spanish horror film “Fragile” totally scary. For me, Insidious (I watched it alone in a dark house in Texas) and Saw are part of it.
The exorcist is my favorite.
1. Lights out - in one scene during the film, my projector got out and the only thing I could hear was the waving of the bass .. spooky
3. Paranormal Activity I.
For me "The Exorcist"
DRAG ME TO HELL (2009)
Scream the cult of my youth
Original dance of the devil
BLAIR WITCH PROJECT
The beast of Monte Christo Castle. old Italian classic from the 60s, saw it in the early 70s and since then it has never been on TV as far as I can remember. Had already inquired about several channels, but unfortunately they had or do not have a license to broadcast, what a shame
Nightmare on Elm Street
IT based on the book by Stephen King
I found IT from 1990 very scary back then.
Since you are already looking at the environment today
a lot is used to, it needs more today
to scare you. But it's still my favorite.
Conjuring 1 & 2 with the best!
I always have my worst horror experience with the first two parts of paranormal activity. I can't go to bed alone then - disgusting and they're not even good
i have loved gate undergrounds since childhood and love the old 80s horror films. remakes are really horrible to me, but I also think summer of 84, which was made by the rkss heroes last year, is really great.
Well, there would be:
- Fog of horror
- Zoolander :-)
Hi, my TOP3 films are:
- The Descent
- The Ring
"28 Days Later"
-House of 1000 corpses
-The Devil’s Reject
-Ichi the Killer (be careful super sick movie)
My favorites with "Ichi the Killer" being the most disturbing movie I've ever seen. Have fun: D
The following are very good: irreversible
The killing of a sacred deer
wrong turn is my darling
My top three:
1. Lights Out - The feeling that something is lurking in the shadows> __ <
2. Annabel - I hate dolls ...
3. Signs - Because my house is in the middle of corn fields and especially when the corn is high and you have to walk past it in the dark, every rustling is a small heart attack!
I found IT pretty scary as a teenager.
I think "Shining" with Jack Nicholson from 1980 is great and still think it's creepy today.
- How is UnitedWorld School of Business Kolkata
- What is the conservation status of orangutans
- How often are weather forecasts made by meteorologists correct?
- What does a consumer or producer surplus mean?
- Is my writing good
- What wisdom Gilgamesh gains
- What are the applications of the reversible process
- What are accelerated mobile sites AMP 1
- What are real problems
- What are people Why do we hear
- Should I move out of my parents' house
- Which scene irritates you when watching movies
- Why are trains being canceled
- What is sin 2 pi minus theta
- How does the degree of length help in calculating the time
- How common is bullying in the army?
- How was Wiktionary developed
- What is system intelligence
- What are your personal hopes for 2019
- Who is easier modes or Rahul
- How can electrons generate gamma rays
- How to schedule posts on HootSuite
- How would a person evoke emotions
- What is Compulsive Examination
- Why were electrical insulators made from glass
- What is the most expensive model railroad
- Is there enough evidence to arrest Trump?
- What Are Some Good Pool Cue Brands
- Why does fast charging damage the battle
- How curious are dogs
- When would Swifto expand outside of NYC?
- How to spend a weekend in Lonavala