How do you organize an unconference
Plan and run a barcamp
How do you organize an unconference?
Similar to most other events, the first step in preparing for a barcamp is to set the date, book the venue, and take care of the invitations and marketing. However, the program cannot be planned in advance, because that is determined by the participants on site - with their suggestions and wishes.
The unconference differs from a normal conference in terms of roles, planning, forms, content design and atmosphere. At the Barcamp, all participants are also contributors if they want to offer a session themselves. The program will be put together on site based on the session proposals that have been collected. The aim of each session is the open exchange on topics. An input is possible, but not the dominant part. Together, the sessions are open and concrete. The focus is on questions, solution developments and suggestions. The unconference is less formal, it is (mostly) used.
The following describes the individual steps on the day of the event on site.
- When the participants (participants) arrive or register, they will be entered in the participant list.
- For photo and film recordings and their subsequent publication, declarations of consent are requested, filled out and signed by the participants, collected and later archived.
- Participants who disagree receive, for example, a red ribbon (lanyard) as a marker. During the event, the participants wear this clearly visible over their clothing and, if necessary, over long hair. The people can be cut out during later image processing.
- Each participant receives a name badge. If necessary, you can enter your name, your institution and your focus of work yourself.
- In addition, everyone receives one or two cards each. On this you can enter your personal proposal for a barcamp. (More cards are possible depending on the spatial resources and people.)
- How does Confucius affect society today?
- Why are the sky lanterns falling after all
- What are your favorite Romance languages?
- What's wrong with Jainism
- What do you think of Steph Curry
- What is reverse book building
- WordPress is required for the creation of websites
- How did Fredrick Griffith contribute to DNA
- What is the best muslim astrologer website
- Where are aircraft made
- What is global freezing
- How many Hadoop clusters does Facebook have
- Where can you buy money online
- Albert Einstein was a vegetarian
- What is Balos Disease
- What is Euclid's life story
- Is Roger Waters a good person
- Who can be my girlfriend
- What's the cutest thing
- Who has had dengue fever?
- Why do rats very often get cancer?
- How is the social psychology subject
- Fever blisters can move
- How are gay men treated in Mexico
- How do you boil your eggs
- Grigori Perelman is the greatest mathematician living
- What is technological determinism
- Avengers Infinity War is about overpopulation
- Did Amy Winehouse play any musical instruments
- Has anyone tried Jiva Ayurveda for the thyroid gland
- What is Shannen Doherty famous for
- What is the fee structure of FDDI
- Will they make another Chevy s10
- What are admission criteria for psychiatrists