What is your rating of the Runrig Band
Farewell Celtic band Runrig at the top of the chart
The best comes at the end - and for Runrig, after 45 years of band history, the time has finally come: With “The Last Dance”, a live recording of their two farewell concerts from Stirling, Scotland, the Celtic rockers heave themselves onto the throne for the first time Official German album charts, determined by GfK Entertainment. It is also the fifth record that brings the sextet around the two brothers Calum and Rory MacDonald into the top 10.
The metal bands Killswitch Engage (“Atonement”) and Hammerfall (“Dominion”), who are touring Germany in the coming autumn and winter respectively, strike much harder notes. You place yourself in positions eleven and four. Slipknot (“We Are Not Your Kind”, six), Volbeat (“Rewind, Replay, Rebound”, seven) and Rammstein (“Rammstein”, eight) continue to rock the top 10.
“The Bozz 2” aka Azad - not to be confused with “The Boss” Bruce Springsteen, The BossHoss singer Boss Burns or the “Boss” Kollegah - has been in the charts for over 18 years. On his new album, the Frankfurter goes back to his roots and dispenses with autotune effects, which is rewarded with second place. His rap comrades surf the “Wave” in twelfth place (previous week's winner Ufo361) and in 13th place presented the “BabyFaceFlow” (newcomer Sero el Mero). In the course of the 50th “Woodstock” anniversary, the Anniversary Edition of “Woodstock 50 - Back To The Garden” (53) rises 43 positions - more than any other production this week.
While the summer is currently in a new round, this year's hit "Señorita" remains the same. Shawn Mendes & Camila Cabello perform the single evaluation before Loredana feat. Mozzik ("ice cold") for the sixth time. The top new entries are made up of hip hopper Luciano (“Yeah”, three) and musicians friends Lena & Nico Santos (“Better”, 29). The highest climbers are LUM! X & Gabry Ponte ("Monster", from 39 to 19) and Tones And I ("Dance Monkey", from 53 to 20).
MTV presents the official German single charts every Saturday at 4 pm in the "MTV Top 100" show. The complete top 100 of the single and album charts will be published on www.mtv.de on Fridays from 6 p.m.
The official German charts are determined by GfK Entertainment. They cover 90 percent of all music sales and are the central success barometer for industry, media and music fans. The hit lists are based on sales and usage data from 2,800 retailers across all sales channels. These include stationary retail, e-commerce providers, download portals and music streaming platforms.
- What is the difference between poisoned and poisonous?
- What's the best way to be different
- What is an anesthesia resident
- Are Jews still oppressed today?
- How do I stop leaving things halfway through
- How can I make my complexion pink
- Is dry dog food bad for cats
- How do I plan software before programming
- Does Dick Cheney have any redeeming qualities
- At its crux it is formal or informal
- How can I make washroom smell good
- Why is autism so prevalent today
- Who understands something about their true selves
- People mistake depression for something else
- What are alternatives to ShareThis
- Himalayan pink salt goes bad
- Are the Smashing Pumpkins still performing?
- What are some anti-seizure drugs
- What is a royal passport in PUBG
- What is the meaning of the sound
- What does foreign direct investment in aviation mean
- What is the Schroepf massage
- What is socio-economic marginalization
- How many girls have you dumped?