Is hot water soup
The AC / DC memory Bulli
For years, a former T3 ambulance that he had built himself served Robert Fremmer well. One of the special features of the Bullis: the illuminated red cross symbol on the roof was rebuilt and was even officially listed in the TÜV report as an "AC / DC memory light". Here is the story of the bus.
Dear Bulli friends,
In 2004 I bought my VW bus, built in 1983, from the Weilheim Red Cross. It had all the nice features that an ambulance has as well: decent motorization, frosted glass panes, an extractor hood and an emergency seat so that even three people could ride. And of course he had the illuminated red cross on the roof. I modified it and it is even officially described as an "AC / DC memory light" in a TÜV report.
The inside of the bus was completely empty, and since I'm a carpenter, I built an inexpensive and very functional wooden furniture into it. So you could sleep wonderfully in two, sit comfortably together and transport a huge amount of things. A portable gas refrigerator and a small stove were included. It was just a board with a hole in which a gas stove could fit. The whole thing was then clamped between the seats and there was already the opportunity for hot water, soup or delicious pancakes.
We were on vacation and at festivals with the Bulli a lot, I often used it as a second home when I was at work, it did its job as a construction site vehicle and removal van and it took us to many concerts with my AC / DC cover band Served as a transport vehicle and backstage room. By the way, here is a video of our band.
The bus set the record when we went to a gig with six people plus drums and a complete backline. Did he take part without grumbling.
You all know this well enough; you then develop a very emotional connection to such vehicles. But at some point the engine no longer worked as it should and the TÜV wanted things from me that I could no longer afford.
The bus is now driving around Lebanon and may even do its original job again. Unfortunately I do not know.
It was nice!
Your Robert Fremmer
Gerhard Mauerer, Robert Fremmer
- What song inspired you to play the guitar?
- Can you make helium
- What is the benefit of learning robotics
- What fruits come from America
- What are the 5 types of nebulae
- Where do I learn SAP SCM online
- When do you have your best talks
- How can botox reduce the jaw
- Conflict can be good for innovation
- What was in Canberras before Canberra
- What social bookmarking tool can I use
- Why did Ravana never touch Sita
- How do I recover my SBCGLOBAL password
- How are discolored skin spots rated
- How can I go to the NYSE
- Is OneCoin a scam or what
- Are there alternatives to clothing
- Why are there no conservative arts
- How does psychosomatic pain work
- How are black holes examined
- How does remembering work
- What's going on in 98 and 147
- Who is Clint Bartons Hawkeye's partner
- What happened to the American tennis players