Where do you apply contour and bronzer
Expert Tips: How To Apply Bronzer Correctly
Expert tips for using bronzer
Michael Dießl - Estée Lauder's make-up artist in an expert interview on bronzing
DONNA: How do I find the right one? Where should you test bronzer?
Michael Dießl: Generally you use bronzer in powder or stick form like blush. During the day, apply the bronzer from the ear towards the tip of the nose in a line on the cheekbones, fade out slightly. Add highlights to your forehead, nose and chin. This gives the complexion a natural freshness. In the evening, however, the face should be given more contour. To do this, put the bronzer under your cheekbones.
Creamy textures are popular for dry skin and are the perfect choice for anyone who doesn't like to handle powder and brushes. Bronzers in the form of fluid, gel and mousse are partially applied to the whole face like make-up. They look very natural because they only give the skin a delicate glow. They are also the ideal base for adding bronze powder or highlighter accents to the hairline, cheeks, bridge of the nose and chin. If you don't want to do without your foundation, simply apply the bronzer over it. Make sure that the complexion does not get too dark!
Which tone suits which skin tone?
Strongly shimmering bronzers and highlighters look great in sunlight and spice up evening make-up. Nevertheless, you shouldn't conjure up a sun complexion for the office with it.
How should bronzer and highlighter be applied?
For a perfect result with the shimmer powder (e.g. the limited "Bronze Goddess Illuminating Powder Gelée Heatwave" by Estée Lauder) over the foundation on the highest points of the face - i.e. cheekbones, forehead, nose, chin - set highlights. Simply apply generously to the cheekbones and shade towards the edge of the hair. Finally, dab a touch on the collarbones and cleavage for special effects. Extra tip: applied over the entire lid, shimmer powder and highlighter cream ensure an optical lifting effect. And if there is little time, the shimmer effect can even be converted into effective eye make-up. Simply apply the highlighter to the entire lid with a large brush, a make-up sponge or your finger up to the arch of the brow, this creates incredible lighting effects. In the evening, shimmer powder is ideal for exciting special effects. To do this, apply a touch above the cheekbone to the outer corner of the eye. The reflective particles model the cheeks and at the same time brighten the eye area. Tip: Put a little more powder under the browbones and on the ends of the eyebrows, this opens up the view even more. But be careful: too much shine can quickly become “overdone”. In order for gloss effects to become real highlights, they should only be used sparingly and selectively.
- Why are INFPs considered mysterious
- What kind of ex-girlfriend are you
- Which mobile apps give money every day
- What year did Qbasic start
- Can still bring chicks to guitar playing
- Can someone move on to writing as a career
- What is the sublimation technique
- What is the main thing in the mud
- How to become a big data expert
- What is act 129
- My grandma died, how do I deal with it
- Is Panama a third world country
- What is a DVDScr XviD 1CDRip
- What are the penalty cards in football
- Who can get a proxy marriage
- What about SAP Couses
- Are oxidative phosphorylation and ETC the same
- How were the earliest Christian communities
- How can you use Google Play services
- White meat has cholesterol
- Is organ donation spiritually approved after death
- Who will kill Iblis
- What's wrong with this Scala function
- Who killed Padme Anakin or Palpatine
- What demotivates software developers
- Why was Tito against the Soviet Union
- What is a narrative summary
- Where can I buy Harvoni
- What is Forex Exchange
- Which Pokemon is Better Scyther or Scizor
- Can we exist in multiple dimensions
- Will mining the crypto currency destroy my GPU
- What are the ancient Roman months
- Previously earthquakes caused damage in Alaska