What does 1 2
The image scale is defined as the ratio between the size of an image of an object and its real size. It consists of two numbers, at least one of which has the value 1, separated by a colon. The first number describes the size of the picture, the second number describes the real size of the object. A distinction is made between three types of reproduction scales: A reproduction ratio of 1: 1 indicates that the object and its image are of the same size. An image scale of 1: 2 means that the object is twice as large as its image (reduction scale). An image ratio of 2: 1 means that the image is twice as large as the object (magnification).
Is If the number after the colon is greater than 1, the original has been reduced in size (the image is smaller than the original). One therefore speaks of a scaling down. A scale of 1: 5000 (i.e. 1 to 5000) means: Each measured length is in reality 5000 times as long.
Let's take the height of the Eiffel Tower in Paris in the capital of France as an example. So that you can still read the dimensions properly, the drawing has been reduced to a scale of 1: 5000. The original is therefore larger than the image. Each measured length on this figure is actually 5000 times larger. If you measure a height of 6.5 cm in this figure, this height is actually 325 m (6.5 cm x 5000 = 32,500 cm = 325 m).
Is If the number in front of the colon is greater than 1, the original was shown enlarged (the image is larger than the original). One speaks therefore of a magnification scale. A scale of 7: 1 (i.e. 7 to 1) means: Each measured length is actually 7 times smaller.
Let's take the height of a wood ant as an example. So that you can still read the dimensions properly, the drawing is enlarged to a scale of 7: 1. The original is therefore smaller than the image. Each measured length on this figure is actually 7 times smaller. If you measure a length of 42 mm in this illustration, this length is actually only 6 mm (42 mm: 7 = 6 mm).
The image scale is defined as the ratio between the size of the image of an object and its real size.
- Is it safe to live in Fukushima?
- How do I increase my reading efficiency
- There is a perfect unsolvable murder case
- Offers Namecheap hosting
- Why do some smart people learn more slowly
- What color are fumes
- Is Islam the purest form of religion
- What are the topics for GATE
- Is Litecoin better than other cryptocurrencies
- Can you explain the future agricultural technology
- What are carboxylic acids 1
- What is that apparently Pakistani song
- What are the Samsung Note 7 Specification
- What do Mennonite men wear?
- What makes a boy mature
- What do guys lie about in general
- What makes Thai jasmine rice so fragrant
- Who is Andrew Hussie
- Will Europe ever see a black president?
- Who was the Mayflower passenger Frances Cooke
- Boston College gives merit scholarships
- Is Darr the best performance by SRK
- Who are the investors in Politico
- Why am I always afraid
- Our talent comes from genetics
- People hate Trump for logical reasons
- What is teachable
- American women have hairless bodies
- Are we obsessive lies
- Should bigots be demonized by GLAAD
- You can mix synthetic oils
- How do I stop being below average
- Is HgBr2 soluble or insoluble
- What's your favorite Valentine's Day song