Was Raghubar the 22nd CM of Jharkhand
Raghubar Das, the Chief Minister (Prime Minister) Jharkhands, member of Modis BJP (Indian People's Party) declares at the advertising show for a gathering for investors that there are no "Maoists" in Jharkhand - which means he is probably members of the Communist Party of India (Maoist) means. He also claims that only a few isolated corners of the state have a few thugs and those criminals are dealt with accordingly. Likewise, there should not have been any major incidents in the past 20 months.
The question now arises whether this person is simply lying coldly to the potential investors, or whether someone on his staff has forgotten to inform him himself about the incidents that are reported in the bourgeois newspapers. Just as strange is the additional assignment of three police battalions to Jharkhand.
To find evidence that there are activities of the People's Liberation Guerrilla Army (PLGA) led by the KPI (m), it is sufficient to enter "Jharkhand" once in the search:
In June there was at least one skirmish in Jharkhand and a series of arson attacks on construction vehicles and the house of two cops.
In the period from January to May of this year, at least 35 more vehicles were set on fire.
In April there was a series of 50 explosions in Jharkhand.
According to response statistics, Jharkhand is the second most affected by "left-wing extremist violence" after Bihar, with 21 districts affected (out of 24 total).
In order to put these distortions of reality in the right light in the future, a few more actions by the comrades in India:
On August 20, a railway line was damaged in Dantewada, Chhattisgarh, as a result of which a train with two tractors and 14 wagons full of goods derailed.
On August 22nd, an IED (improvised explosive device) exploded in Sukma, as well as in Chhattisgarh, injuring a CRPF (Central Reserve Police Force) cop. During a search operation by special police forces, there was then a skirmish in which a member of the PLGA was allegedly killed.
In Khammam, Telangana, several posters of the KPI (m) were discovered on August 22, on which they
condemn the destruction of seeds in the fields of the local people by the forestry office.
On August 16, police claimed to have shot a "Maoist" in Chandameta, Chhattisgarh. However, the murdered youth was neither a member of the KPI (m) nor the leader of the village militia; since May 2015 he had been in a court hearing for an alleged attack on an ambulance. His lawyer asks how someone attending court hearings can be branded a Maoist and murdered by the police.
- Who is Librandu
- What does estoppel mean in real estate
- How can we break through self-created boundaries
- It's time to drop Ajinkya Rahane
- What is true consciousness based on
- What is the best way in life
- When was supercomputer Aditya created
- How has paranoia affected your life
- Who was the worst Sith Lord
- Can a color blind person have synesthesia
- When will Iran become a democratic country?
- Do you feel lonely in your job?
- Why can't I choose anything perfectly
- What about the locals in Mumbai
- How to buy the L Amour online order
- How is Python related to networking?
- When did Michelle Obama meet Barack Obama?
- How do I improve my football skills 1
- Where can I find alkaline water, of course
- How do prototypes work when declaring objects
- What is ram
- What is the earlier form of see
- How do I submit a sitemap
- What do rice grains grow on
- What is crossword puzzle
- Is empathy the same as emotional intelligence
- How do I reset the Sbcglobal email password
- Is cement very acidic or alkaline
- How fashionable are glasses
- Why does the earth attract the sun
- What is sales analysis
- How far do ravens wander
- How to use Skype in China
- What would the space force do?