Did the vegan diet work for you
Even if from now on you have to take a closer look at every meal than before - once you have got used to the vegan diet, you will notice the first changes in your body after a while. Positive changes, of course!
Also exciting: Vegan nutrition - delicious enjoyment without any animal products >>
Vegan Diet: This is what happens to your body
1. You lose weight
If you follow a vegan diet, you usually lose weight automatically - without going hungry! The reason for this is often that you automatically fall into a calorie deficit, since fresh products such as fruits, vegetables or legumes are lower in calories than processed, animal products. You lose excess fat and have lower cholesterol levels.
2. You strengthen your immune system
Of course, it also weakens your immune system when your body struggles with persistent inflammatory conditions due to excessive meat consumption. If you do not eat meat, your immune system will be strengthened again and you will get sick less often.
3. You have more energy
Animal products, such as highly processed meat and sausage products, promote inflammation in the body. A lot of energy is required to heal these. Many meat eaters often lack important vitamins, minerals and trace elements. These deficiencies can make themselves felt as tiredness and listlessness. Switch to a vegan and nutrient-rich diet, you will quickly realize that you are seldom limp and tired feel.
4. You sleep better
Your sleep also benefits from the vegan diet! Because the more difficult it is to digest food, the more energy the body has to generate. Since animal foods are for the most part harder to digest than plant foods, the body often lacks the time to relax properly. If you follow a vegan diet, you should find it easier to get to sleep from now on.
5. Your complexion improves
Many processed foods (e.g. convenience foods and fast foods) lead to increased sebum production in the body. Small inflammations are also noticeable on the face in the form of pimples and other blemishes. If you cut down on inflammatory foods, skin imperfections will automatically improve.
6. Your vitamin B12 stores are slowly draining
Fortunately, our bodies can store large amounts of B12 to supply us with when times are bad. Well-filled storage tanks can last for several years - so you don't have to worry at first. However, sooner or later you should have your family doctor test your B12 level for one B12 deficiency is preprogrammed for a completely vegan diet. A B12 deficiency can lead to anemia, which can be associated with symptoms such as weakness, fatigue and motor-sensory disorders of the nervous system.
7. You protect your joints
Most animal products contain large amounts of purines. Our body metabolizes Purines to uric acidwhich can be excreted via the kidneys up to a certain amount. However, if there is too much uric acid in the body, it is deposited in our joints, among other things, and crystallizes there. This can be too gout lead or others Joint discomforte.g. in rheumatoid arthritis. If you avoid animal products, fewer purines will get into your body and your joints will be spared.
Vegan does not automatically mean healthy
Also exciting: Living vegan - My self-test >>
- Why does Pennywise say you will float
- What is a non judgmental attitude
- Should I learn Latvian or Faeroeisch?
- Why are trains being canceled
- How influential is the Queen of England
- What is scientifically impossible
- Why can't I explain things
- Why can't energy be completely destroyed
- Why does everyone say cardio kill gains are made
- Is it Safe to Invest with Clearfunds?
- Are electric cars practical
- What are alternatives to ShareThis
- What causes the diaphragm to contract
- E T was a Jedi
- How much does sugar affect brain performance?
- Liar are easily caught
- Why are trans-financial people not taken seriously
- Does Gears 5 have a campaign
- Radioactive atoms are constantly sending out radiation
- Why am I obsessed with research?
- How big is the auto insurance market
- How effective is camouflage for partners
- What does the frontal area of association do
- If religion is technology what are beliefs
- Why is a graphics card used
- Did Taron Egerton actually sing in Sing
- What is the AAP doing these days
- Snape is overrated Harry Potter
- Seitan is healthy for you
- The Bernoulis equation is according to which law
- How can I make washroom smell good
- What is pure bhakti
- What is the simplest ketone