Which quarterbacks wear jersey 1
NFL 100: The Best Players by Shirt Number - Quarterback Edition
The NFL is entering its 100th season. SPOX looks into history and names the best quarterbacks with a certain jersey number. The Weighted Career Approximate Value from "Pro-Football-Reference.com" serves as the basis.
The "Career Approximate Value" is a complicated formula that is supposed to roughly compare the value of all players since 1960. The performance is measured in all games played in the regular season.
Number 1: Warren Moon (1984-2000) - Teams: Houston Oilers, Minnesota Vikings, Seattle Seahawks, Kansas City Chiefs. Also strong: Cam Newton.
2: Matt Ryan (2008-present): Atlanta Falcons.
3: Russell Wilson (2012-present): Seattle Seahawks.
4: Brett Favre (1991-2010): Atlanta Falcons, Green Bay Packers, New York Jets, Minnesota Vikings.
5: Donovan McNabb (1999-2011): Philadelphia Eagles, Washington Redskins, Minnesota Vikings.
7: John Elway (1983-1998): Denver Broncos. Also strong: Ben Roehtlisberger, Boomer Esiason, Michael Vick.
8: Steve Young (1985-1999): Tampa Bay Buccaneers, San Francisco 49ers). Also strong: Troy Aikman, Mark Brunell, Matt Hasselbeck.
9: Drew Brees (2001-present): San Diego Chargers, New Orleans Saints. Also strong: Sonny Jurgensen, Steve McNair, Tony Romo, Matthew Stafford.
10: Fran Tarkenton (1961-1978): Minnesota Vikings, New York Giants. Also strong: Eli Manning, Trent Green.
11: Drew Bledsoe (1993-2006): New England Patriots, Buffalo Bills, Dallas Cowboys. Also strong: Phil Simms, Alex Smith.
12: Tom Brady (2000-present): New England Patriots. Also strong: Aaron Rodgers, Bob Griese, Terry Bradshaw, Jim Kelly, Roger Staubach, Joe Mamath, Ken Stabler.
13: Dan Marino (1983-1999): Miami Dolphins. Also strong: Don Maynard, Ken Riley, Kurt Warner.
14: Dan Fouts (1973-1987): San Diego Chargers. Also strong: Ken Anderson.
15: Bart Starr (1956-1971): Green Bay Packers.
16: Joe Montana (1979-1992): San Francisco 49ers, Kansas City Chiefs. Also strong: Len Dawson, George Blanda.
17: Philip Rivers (2004-present): San Diego Chargers, Los Angeles Chargers. Also strong: Dave Krieg, Jim Hart.
18: Peyton Manning (1998-2015): Indianapolis Colts, Denver Broncos.
© imago images
19: Johnny Unitas (1956-1973): Baltimore Colts, San Diego Chargers.
- Is there a way to cure asthma
- Is the COOH group pissed off
- Why does my cat get fat quickly
- What is the source of beach sediment
- Why do we have an electoral college
- How to store paneer cheese
- How did the Achaemenid Empire prosper
- How do I make friends in India
- Should water be privatized
- What are ghost cats
- What protects freedom
- What is the content of data science
- How do I marry a bowsette
- Is rdio profitable
- What are some examples of herbaceous stems
- What are shekels
- How good is Coursera
- What kind of business should I do
- Propane heaters used indoors can cause headaches
- What is the salary for an IISc professor
- How can I measure the performance of RxJavas
- What is forged steel
- Are camels considered pets
- How is spin a relativistic effect